If you've ever wanted to change aspects of yourself or your life but had a hard time deprogramming your mind to get rid of the beliefs or fear keeping you in the same rut, it's possible you needed to reprogram your thoughts to make the possibility of change more believable for your subconscious.
One way to reprogram your mind to move from limiting beliefs to empowering beliefs that create positive change is through consistently using affirmations.
“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” ― Albert Einstein
Repeat these 25 affirmations daily to spur on the underlying foundation for the change you want to create:
1. I can create change.
2. My life is ready for change.
3. I am changing for the better.
4. The power to change my life is always mine.
7. Today, I choose new beginnings.
8. My life is ready for empowering transformations.
9. By releasing what I no longer need, I make room in my life for what I want.
10. I am excited for the opportunity to change.
11. I welcome the unknown into my life.
12. I willingly embrace positive changes.
13. I have the courage to change the things I no longer want in my life.
14. My happiness is more important than my fear of change.
15. I know that I possess the power to change.
16. I am excited for the new opportunities change brings.
17. I know that to change my life, I must change my thoughts and habits.
18. I release all resistance to trying new things.
19. I have the ability to change for the better.
20. I change my destiny by changing my thoughts.
21. I am open to positive changes today.
22. I am transforming myself into the person I wish to be.
23. I am creating a better life for myself by making changes as the need arises.
24. I follow my intuition when it prompts me to make changes.
25. I am willing to become the change I wish to see in my life.
While I know this may sound silly to some, simple tricks like this can spark the confidence you need to take the next steps toward change.
Some people take it a step further and post their affirmations on their mirror or fridge, make voice recordings of them in their phones to listen to throughout the day, or write them in a notebook to repeat often. If you're truly dedicated to creating a new life and what you've been doing isn't working for you, I urge you to try this tactic for 30 days and see how you feel.